Posted On October 1, 2016 By In City And 468 Views

Fire at software company; Two staffers rescued

Hyderabad: A minor fire broke out in the third floor of a multi-storeyed building in which a software company is located on Banjara Hills Road No 12 on Friday .
Since the fire accident took place early in the morning, there were not many staff members in the office. Fire tenders rushed to the spot and put out the fire by breaking glass windows. They rescued two staffers, one woman Srividya and a youth. Police said the building owners did not take necessary fire safety measures and an alternative staircase was not provided to allow people to come down safely. Fire tenders had to face difficulty as there was not enough space for fire engine to manoeuver. Electrical short circuit was suspected to be the cause of fire.

About

Loading Google+ Comments ...